The Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General strives to provide an open and fair procurement process. The information on this page is provided to facilitate this open and fair process. The links below can be utilized to view current and past Requests for Proposals (RFP), Invitations for Bid (IFB), Sole Source procurements as well as instructions for filing a bid protest.
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS New
- Settlement Administrator RFP - Final
- Appendix A - Proposal Cover Sheet
- Appendix B - Domestic Workforce Utilization Certification
- Appendix C – Iran Free Procurement Certification
- Appendix D – Trade Secret Confidential Proprietary Information Notice
- Appendix E - Contract for Settlement Administration
- Commonwealth Terms and Conditions
The Office of Attorney General does not currently have any open RFI’s.