The Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General strives to provide an open and fair procurement process. The information on this page is provided to facilitate this open and fair process. The links below can be utilized to view current and past Requests for Proposals (RFP), Invitations for Bid (IFB), Sole Source procurements as well as instructions for filing a bid protest.
DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES
- Addendum 3 - Answers and Proposal Due Date Extension-signed New
- Addendum 2 - Answers and Proposal Due Date Extension-signed
- Addendum 1 - Answers and Proposal Due Date Extension
- Debt Collection RFP - Final
- IT_Terms_and_Conditions 8.1.22
- Appendix A - Proposal Cover Sheet
- APPENDIX B - Additional Information
- APPENDIX C - DOR Confidentiality Agreement
- APPENDIX D - OAG Confidentiality Agreement
- APPENDIX E - IRS PUBLICATION 1075
- Appendix F - Domestic Workforce Utilization Certification
- APPENDIX G - Iran Free Procurement Certification Form
- APPENDIX H - Trade Secret Confidential Property Info Notice
The Office of Attorney General does not currently have any open RFI’s.
The Office of Attorney General does not currently have any open IFB’s.