Insurance Fraud Referrals
The statute that created the Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority, which also established the Office of Attorney General’s Insurance Fraud Section, imposes upon the insurance industry a duty to cooperate with the Section. There are various immunity statutes that protect the insurance industry from civil and criminal liability arising from said cooperation.
We receive referrals from a number of different sources: the insurance industry, businesses, employees, concerned citizens and other state or law enforcement agencies. If you suspect someone is committing insurance fraud, you are encouraged to submit an Insurance Fraud Referral Form.
INSURANCE INDUSTRY should use one of the following:
- Instructions for Insurance Industry Form
- INSURANCE INDUSTRY Printable Referral
- INSURANCE INDUSTRY Online Referral Form
PRIVATE CITIZENS should use one of the following:
- Instructions for Private Citizen Form
- PRIVATE CITIZEN Printable Referral Form
- PRIVATE CITIZEN Online Referral Form
If you are unable to print the above form, please call 717-787-0272, and follow the given directions.