How do I file a complaint about an OAG employee?

  • A citizen wishing to make a complaint against an employee of the Office of the Attorney General may do so by sending an e-mail to the Attorney General's Office of Professional Responsibility. If you do not wish to file a complaint electronically, you may contact the Office of Professional Responsibility directly by calling (717)787-1073.